Thursday, June 18, 2009

P.S.

Yes, I am a cheater. Some of you have been asking why my April posts are just barely showing up on my blog. Well, to answer your question, it's because I cheat. There's an option when posting where you can change the date and time of your post...so there you go! Roughly translated, I am a slacker but I make it look like I'm not : ) So, basically, I didn't announce anything about my baby on my blog until June sometime but I wanted it to look like I was on top of things. The information is still all accurate though, I really did have my first appointment in the beginning of April and all that. I know, I'm silly, but I also figure that if I ever slurp my blog (send it to a publisher and get it turned into a hardcover book like shutterfly) then it will all be in chronological order according to how it occurred in my life. That's when my blog serves as more of a journal than anything else. Hence, you have to pay attention to my blog cause you never know when you'll find a new post! : )
Mystery solved!

1 comment:

stacy and jarom groat said...

well it's about dang time...:)