Sunday, July 20, 2008

Groats at BYU-I

Right before graduation I got a chance to hang out with my in-laws before my family came up. They came to help Jarom and Stacy pack up and move to the new house but we got to spend a little time with them too. Kristine even got to stay for my graduation which was really neat. But, after I finally finished my last final ever and turned in my website I got to go play with them for a while. We went geo-caching of course because it's Kristine's favorite new hobby. It is pretty interesting and can be a lot of fun. All my nieces and nephews especially love it and they made her an easter egg hunt using coordinates on her gps so they could geo-hunt all of them. But we found a couple nearby and got to go trekking around and trying to be sneaky around all the muggles--yes, that is what they call non geo-cacheing people! : ) I took some photos of us walking around and then Jarom showed us the little garden he planted in his gardening class so it was a lot of fun.

Looking for the cache...

Jarom resting up after all the hard work it took to find the cache.

And of course, the classic photo posing in front of the BYU-I sign.

This is Jarom's little garden from his class. He had to take a moment to stop and smell the flowers...ah...so lovely.

Here is Jeff in the middle of a very classic Jeff Groat explanation (note the stance and serious expression).

Jarom still being giddy about how lovely his flowers turned out...

Now, Kristine is busy explaining something--sharing her master gardening skills.

Jarom examining his tomato plants

Like father like son (note the stance and serious expression)
: )

No comments: