Friday, July 25, 2008

Graduation!!

I finally graduated from BYU-Idaho after what seemed like forever. In reality it didn't take me too much longer than average to finish my degree. I earned a bachelors of arts in communications with a minor in French. I am glad it's all over with but am not quite sure what to do with myself...well, technically I could be unpacking but who wants to do that. Here are some photos of my graduation which was on July 18th 2008.

That's me by the pretty little Y-of-I made out of carnations.

That's me giving my valedictorian speech. : )

Really pretty flowers in front of the podium...

"Look Jay-chel Grampa's taking a picture!"
Me, my siblings, and my nephew

The ones who got me there!

Me, my hubby, and my sweet mother-in-law.

Me with one of my favorite teachers.

Most of the AVM Girlies!

Like mother like daughter.

Without him I wouldn't have made it either
Although I gotta admit he was a distraction occasionally : )

Everyone but Kyle made it over for the big event.

No comments: