Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Life in the Third Dimension!!!

We went on a double date to go see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. We loved it! I think the new 3D movies have been AWESOME!! Of course I can't pass up a chance to take photos in sweet 3D glasses; especially when they're as stylin as these ones are!!

Hey everyone, come and see how good I look!

We don't even need to be in the third dimension to look this good!

Whoa, John it's like I could reach out and touch you...

Stacy's hand is coming right at you...WATCH OUT!!

Well, Hello...

Holy crap, with these 3D glasses on it looks like I have a large bulge in my belly...

Don't act like you're not impressed!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I wanna live in 3D...sounds like a whole new way of living--so I was looking at my blogs and their lack of posts and then I started looking at other blogs and realized that I wasn't the only one who hadn't posted in 2010 yet....why don't you have any cute pics of that adorable girl in any of those adorable clothes? I wish I had some more of my boy.