Friday, February 13, 2009

Third Time's the Charm!

Ah, Twilight...I had a hott date with Stacy last night at the $3 Theater. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening making fun of Spider Monkeys and Flying Squirrels. I took my camera.

Fact:Camera + Icees + Cotton Candy + Sour Patch Kids + Butterfinger Hearts

= Silly Photos

+ Lots of Giggling


We're having Valentines dinner together on Sunday night too. It will be a very romantic fondue dinner. Then, I think we'll have a craft day--felt pins, canvas squares, paper shirts, scrapbooking, ric rac headbands, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. : )

I also hope to get the band together again sometime soon. We haven't had a rock fest in a while. Perhaps we can try out some new tunes and I can test out the new guitar. Schweet!!

3 comments:

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

Looks like you have quite a bit of fun with out a kid to hang out with all day! I can't remember when the last time I hung out with friends without my little boy!

In answer to your question, I do enjoy being a stay at home mom all though somedays I go kinda nuts! We try to keep things fun with outings, hikes, and trips to grandma's! I'm trying to enjoy this time that he's my baby!

Anonymous said...

You sure know how to party. I love days of completely goofing off. It reminds me of college and hearing phrases like, "Did he take all the black keys?" Although, that was more a result of sleep deprivation than goofiness.

Becca said...

your making me jealous...when are you gonna get your butt up to Boise? prob by the time i move...