Friday, April 10, 2009

My Husband, the Storyteller



I was really busy the last couple weeks of March and upset with my job cause they kept scheduling me to work on Sundays. So John helped me out by teaching my Primary class for me so that I could leave half way through church for my stupid job. He didn't really do anything fancy but of course all four of my nine year old boys absolutely loved him telling his stories about his time in Costa Rica (even though half the time I prepared my lessons for hours and they hardly seemed interested). He was having fun telling his stories, like he always does, and they were eating it all up. I gotta say he's quite a stud, my husband! Check out that grin at the end of this clip when he realized I was video taping him...mmmmmm...so nice...that's the grin I fell for...Oh, sorry...
Continue...

No comments: