Monday, April 13, 2009

Okay, I know my birthday is in two days but...here's my little wish list, I guess...

We loved this movie.
I would love a cute little journal, any other fun new movies, or some of the classics like Oklahoma or some Carey Grant classics, also, I've been watching the food network and I'm really interested in getting a snazzy food processor. I'm thinking of getting into healthier foods and trying some stuff with hidden vegetables--I wouldn't mind getting the "Deceptively Delicious" cookbook for my birthday. Um...I can't really think of anything else...I guess it would be fun to get some fun cricut cartridges and/or new scrapbook stuff. Of course I'll be needing some new clothes and stuff like that : ) so whatever anybody wants to get me I'll be happy--I'm easy to please. I would love a Wii Fit, or a Mario Kart for the Wii, or Wii Rockband or stuff like that but that's a lot to ask for. Well, I have to go to work now but if I think of anything else I guess I'll add it.

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Hey, I didn't even know you had my blog, but it's on your list!!! Time to hear comments from ya:) I'm glad to see your blog. Happy B-day!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! You're my first follower! I'm excited for your birthday... We're going to Wicked on the 23rd too. We should do something in good ol' Utah!