Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh Baby, Oh Baby!!

Okay, so I think the word's out but I'm feeling like it's my turn--and way overdue--to make the announcement without anyone else stealing my thunder. I say stealing my thunder because if you know me, you know that I'm a bit of a drama queen with a flare for the creative. As a result of this flare I tend to get these images in my head of just how the big moments in my life should go, and when they don't go the way I thought they should I tend to get a little frustrated. So, here's me stealing my thunder back...except now that I've set myself up for some amazing creative announcement...I can't think of a special way to do this. So, here's my amazing creative announcement:

I'm PREGNANT!!

These are photos of our baby! We had our first doctor's appointment and my first ultrasound on April 6th and found that I'm about twelve weeks along. We didn't do a test or put two & two together until the beginning of March when I was about 7 weeks pregnant. We celebrated after the appointment with a bottle of sparkling cider. Everything is going well and I've only felt a little sick so I've been pretty lucky. We're very excited and we can't wait for this addition to our family although we know a lot will change : )




3 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm a little confused why your posts from April are just now showing up. Anyway, does this mean you're due in October??

Ben and Diana Hull said...

I am glad that your finally told me.:)

Becca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited--now the hard part is deciding the name....well, to tell the truth the hard part is getting out what you're making in there but we won't go there...