Saturday, August 1, 2009

Early Morning TV





I have to admit that I’m an infomercial junkie. I got really sick this morning at like 4:30am . Which really sucks since I’m on a vacation with my mom and grandparents and they’re all worried about me now. Luckily however, our hotel room connects to a little sitting room area with a separate tv so they could go back to sleep. So, I’ve been flipping through channels since five this morning and I’ve seen some fabulous infomercials. I now feel I need airbrush makeup as used on the set of desperate housewives, the latest version of the FoodSaver system, the new Kodak ESP all in one printer, the “perfect brownie” pan (I’ve never seen that one before), and the Fein Multimaster tool. Seriously though folks, these are some amazing products! ☺ I know a lot of people really hate infomercials cause they’re so annoying and all of the people are so fake, but I really like to hear about all the cool stuff that’s out there. I think it’s because I just like to see the amazing inventions that people have come up with to solve all of these random problems. Like when someone eats all of the edges from a batch of brownies---no worries because with this sweet new pan every piece of brownie cooks individually so now everyone can have an edge piece!!! Yay! My only question with that one is what if you like the super chewy middle pieces of a batch of brownies? And, who wouldn’t want a wireless all-in-one printer right? Ew, Turbo Jam…sounds interesting. Well, I better go so I could call all these toll-free numbers NOW before all of the amazing deals are gone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE TURBO-JAM!!!!!

Ben and Diana Hull said...

Oh Boy! How are you guys doing. Any word on the Job?